Barkley VS. Savage 2003 Enlace Nacional RD



The Michael Savage/Charles Barkley debate on Talkback Live.

source

30 pensamientos sobre “Barkley VS. Savage 2003 Enlace Nacional RD

  1. George Batton

    Okay so the fact that our domestic prison population makes up the remaining 70 percent means that we shouldn't care that the other 30 percent is made up of illegal aliens? Where is the logic in that? Of course the domestic ones are going to make up a larger percentage than that of the illegals. Why is that even an issue? There's nothing wrong with that? The criminals are in prison where they belong. The fact that such a large percentage of illegals occupy our prisons shows that we are weak on border security.

  2. lairdriver

    Savage really is a piece of shit. I've tried to listen to a couple of podcasts. Then I heard him use the word 'kike', 'dike', and monkey. Barkley may not be the most articulate person on earth, but at least he is standing up to garbage like savage.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. Aprende cómo se procesan los datos de tus comentarios.

A %d blogueros les gusta esto: